Frequently Asked Questions
Please start a chat or contact us if your unable to find the answer to your question here.
This is our most common question so we have created an order process flowchart. You can also see a quick summary below.
- You will receive an engagement letter for approval online
- An invitation to our secure document exchange portal will be sent to you
- We will request access to your bookkeeping software package or other records
- Accounts will be prepared and uploaded for approval before filing online
- You will receive confirmation that this has been done and a big thank you for your business!
Totally secure! We use WorldPay, one of the most trusted card payment processors.
- Master Card
Very easy! We will arrange the transfer for you by sending a professional request for handover information to your existing accountants.
- After placing your order we will ask for your existing accountants contact details
- We then follow formal etiquette procedures of requesting professional clearance from them
- Your existing agent will then send all the information requested to us
- Seamless continuation of service!
As fully qualified accountants (FCCA, ACCA), our accounts are accepted as proof of income for all lending purposes.
- Hire purchase
- Bank loans
- Any other finance
Our prices are good but not that good! Sorry but VAT will be added during the checkout process. You should still find that we are very competitive.
Yes of course. Any simple issues arising during the year are included in the price.
- Tax advice
- VAT queries
- Questions relating to your accounts
- If your query is more complicated and needs a litle more time and attention we will quote and get your agreement before we proceed